Wednesday 9 January 2013

A sneak peek at 2013…

Hi all, Samuel the spaniel here. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year! I was lucky enough to receive a few presents and managed to get my paws on some leftover turkey. It was a very good few days.

It’s great to be back at work and so far I’ve been doing a bit of detective work for you lovely readers by finding out what Petworth House has in store for 2013.

Everything is a bit hush, hush, but we dogs have very good hearing and I’ve managed to pick up a few clues for the year ahead…

*There’ll be lots of young ‘bunnies’ hopping around at Easter*
*Mrs Brown will be cooking up more treats in the Historic Kitchens*
*We’re opening some closed doors in the Servants’ Quarters*
*The return of my favourite event. Clue - it has lots of spaniels!*
*August will be a drama-tic month for the Pleasure Grounds*
*Note to self: in October beware of the haunted woods*

Here’s a picture from my favourite event in 2012, can you spot me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you