Thursday 9 May 2013

A new team member

Hi all, Samuel here. I’ve been given the very important task of introducing the newest member of the Petworth team… meet Bella the cocker spaniel!


Bella is just 10 weeks old and will be living onsite with our Visitor Experience Manager and hopefully spending lots of time in the office with us.

I’ve been trying to show her the ropes, but so far her attention span is rather short. Bella's favourite activities involve exploring the offices and chewing cardboard boxes, shoes and anything else she can find, including torches and bags as you can see below.


Maybe when she’s a bit older I’ll teach her how to blog too! Right, I’m off to try out some ‘50 things to do before you’re 11¾’ I think I'm older than that in dog years, but definitely not in human years. Check out the Petworth website to find out more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you